Court Ordered DUI ServicesAlcohol or Drug Abuse Evaluations and Treatment
FAIR Counseling is the preeminent Court Ordered Drug and Alcohol Education and Evaluation providers for those who’ve been charged with a DUI or other similar infractions.
FAIR Counseling offers professional and comprehensive Court Ordered DUI services. We offer services for both court mandated and Secretary of State clients. We understand that dealing with the consequences of a DUI can be distressing but hope that we can help make the process a little easier. We have a comfortable yet professional setting to help you address the issues that led to your DUI and/or the aftermath of your arrest. We provide flexibility in scheduling and competitive rates.
Our approach is professional and non-judgmental. We work with clients who do not have a substance use disorder but made a poor choice to drive under the influence of mood altering substances. We also serve clients who do have a problem with alcohol or drugs and through DUI arrest realize that change and help are needed.
Our state licensed program can help you met requirements after DUI offence. We offer the following interventions required by court and Secretary of State:
Drug and Alcohol Evaluations for DUI
- Risk Education
- level II Moderate Counseling (12 hours)
- level II Significant Counseling (20 hours)
- Level III Counseling IOP (75 hours)
- Continuing Care Counseling
Fee schedule for DUI and Court Mandated Evaluations
as of 07/01/2016
- Evaluation for Court and Secretary Of State $ 200.00
- Updated Evaluations for Court and Secretary of State $ 200.00
- Risk Education 10 hours $ 200.00
- Level II Moderate Risk Counseling $ 300.00
- Level II Significant Risk Counseling $ 500.00
- Level III Counseling IOP (75 hours) $2250
- Continuing Care Counseling $ 30.00
- Drug Screens $90.00
To schedule an appointment please call 847-359-5192 (Extension 112) and ask for Rebecca our DUI services coordinator.